Delivery: Creative cooking with Bangkok Sausage House!
This review is not an ordinary review like the others! These sweet little numbers come uncooked, fresh or frozen to your doorstep. The Bangkok Sausage House delivers all-natural, no preservatives, the most delicious sausages for those who are sausage lovers, this is a place for you.
In this review of Bangkok Sausage House, I would like to discuss the creative ways you can utilize sausages and incorporate them into your meals, daily weekly or whatever you wish!
Whenever we think of sausages, we think of breakfast, we think of eggs, we think of toast, and additionally, with baked beans. There’s so much more to explore with sausage cuisine! As a matter of fact, one of the most popular ways to eat sausages is in a bun. Together with the popular condiments such as ketchup, mustard and relish! Now you have the perfect sausage in a bun!
Don’t forget the onions! Here’s a great breakfast idea for those who love big breakfasts. How about a couple of sausages, toast or waffles, a couple of eggs some breakfast beans in tomato sauce? Even better when you can add spices for more added goodness. Furthermore, you’ve got yourself a hearty good breakfast. Sounds good right?
The best and creative ways to prepare and eat sausages are:
- putting them in my soup (Borscht or Italian wedding soup)
- you can have orzo or pasta with sausages
- a bunch of vegetables and stir fry for in noodles or rice
- in a bun
- bake with potatoes and gravy
- etc… so much more!!
- Share your fav recipe with me in the comments below! First of all, another great way to make sausages are in a casserole. You add baby potato, tomato and lots of root veggies and bake in the oven. Secondly, serve it on a bed of rice, noodles. Thirdly, a low carb option would be to eat it on a bed of stir-fried cabbage? Sounds appealing? You betcha because I made it and it was super tasty! I would like to add that the sausages from Bangkok Sausage House have such immense not to mention, intense flavour. Not only.. but also, make sure you try the sausages before adding spices. Otherwise, it takes away from the essence of the sausages.
- Please contact the Bangkok Sausage House, if you have any dietary restrictions. As equally important, these sausages are great for the keto diet, Atkins diet, or just even a regular diet as they are super healthy and tasty!
- I managed to try the sausages one at a time to test the flavours and I cannot pinpoint which one would be my ultimate favourite. Nonetheless, I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the ingredients.
- Sausages are widely consumed in Thailand and I would highly recommend these. They come frozen and in many different full-flavours so try them all out! What is your favourite way to eat sausages?
- Please comment below!
With Love and Gratitude,